Friday 7 December 2012

Review: GEO Magic Circle Black CK105

Item review : GEO Magic circle black CK105
by : Yu

First of all , Im so happy to find a store in Australia that is selling circle lens with affordable prices!
Pink Sakura carries quite a lot of circle lens brands like GEO, EOS  which is a huge plus for me as I like to varieties

Decided to take GEO Magic Black CK105 because I needed something simple



Information on the lens :
Dia : 14.2mm
BC : 8.6mm

I love the lens because I have dark eyes, its not too noticeable , just a larger brighter eyes.
A lot of people dont notice that im wearing lens, they just think my eyes are large!
Lens is quite comfortable.

Fake lash is a gift from Pink Sakura because I bought 2 pairs :D

I love Pink Sakura as I mentioned earlier they sell affordable high quality lenses and very good service.

Comment from Pink Sakura :
Thank you for your review Yu ^-^
You can find the product :
14.2 mm Here
14.8mm Here

No comments:

Post a Comment