Sunday 2 December 2012

Review: Etude House Orgel Light Base

Etude House Orgel Light Base
by : Rina
Product Link

If you guys need some good eyeshadow / eyeliner base , definitely check this item out!

Packaging!

The first thing that caught my eyes is of course the packaging haha
Its pink and its cute - just sooo Etude House. I notice most of their packaging is on the cute pinkish side, so depending on your preference , you may or may not like the packaging :)

Bought the item a while ago, so I have discarded the box >.< but the box is also sweet and pink!


It comes with mirror inside so its convenient to carry , the size is good for travel or in make up bag too.

Product has a creamy texture and soft. I usually just use my finger to apply (have to make sure my finger is clean!).
Blending is so easy and voila pretty sparkly eyes


I have been lovin this product since day 1 , it helps with eyeshadow staying power. I discover that its good for eyeliner too! I have some eyeliner that is always smudging and messy, but with this product the eyeliner actually stay put and doesnt smudge anymore. 
It also adds some pearly colour to my eyeshadow
100% LOVE


Love Pink Sakura ! They always post the item very quickly , usually I got my orders just 2 days after order. YAY! and service is top top top! will always come back to shop here

Comment from Pink Sakura :
Thank you so much for your review Rina ^-^
You can find the product Here


No comments:

Post a Comment