Monday 10 December 2012

Review: Holika Holika Magic Pole Mascara

Item Reviews of Holika Holika Magic Pole Mascara
by Nina

This mascara is 1 of item I bought together with my 5th haul from Pink Sakura.

Bought this one on impulse because of the super cute packaging , unique brush (omg its so cute) and its endorsed by CNBlue ! I love them very much >.<

Endorsed by CNBlue awww!!
They're so cute! (image taken from Pink Sakura)

Packaging
Packaging - eye catching purple! I mean how many mascara has this super ultra cute and eye catching packaging? I find most of them are boring..Yes Im a sucker for cute packaging >.<

The super unique "pole" wand

I bought mine is long lash. Pink Sakura also stock the volume mascara.

What attracts me the most if of course the wand.
It looks like "pole"!

The "pole" can reach my inner corner of my lash very very easily, love this, it does the job very well.

My ratings:
Colour : 5/5 - the blackest mascara I have tried so far. Love it
Curling : 4/5 - keep the curl of my lash
Lengthening : 4/5 - my lashes are noticeably longer!
Volume : 3/5 - this is a lengthening mascara so I didnt expect volume 
Smudging : 4/5 - last reasonably long
Flaking : 5/5 - no flake at all
Easy remove : 5/5 - very easy to remove with my Etude House mascara remover

I love Pink Sakura because they always stock such high quality products with affordable price.
Will always come here to shop

Comment from Pink Sakura:
Thank you so much for your review Nina ^-^
You can find the product Here
Waterproof version of the mascara Here


No comments:

Post a Comment