Monday 19 November 2012

Review: Etude House Plumping Lip Tint Red

Review by : Sharon


I bought the lip plumping tint when I was looking for something to plump my lips

The colour I picked was #1 Red

I think Pink Sakura also carry the #2 Pink too!

The red is a blue base red colour and look absolutely gorgeous on my lips.

There's a minty scent and taste and it feels tingling on my lips, which I really like!
Does a good job at plumping my lips , I always go for this product if I want to look sexy haha :D

What I really love the most was the staying power and that the lip tints doesnt make my lips dry like most of the tints I tried. Really love it! And I will buy the pink one soon!

I Love ordering at Pink Sakura
Fast and reliable service and shipping. Also helped me pick the right item when I was so confused!

Thank you!

The box that it comes with. Love the lips there!

Comes with silicone spatula

Swatch on hand

Comment from Pink Sakura :

Thank you so much for your review Sharon ^-^
You can find the product here

No comments:

Post a Comment