Wednesday 28 November 2012

Review: Holika Holika Petit BB Cream - Clearing


Review on Holika Holika Clearing Petit BB Cream
By : Han

I bought this product because I was looking for a new BB cream, and this one seems to do its job quite well :)

This BB cream is good for trouble skin as it contains tea tree oil to help clear up pimples and reduce excess oil production. The colour is less grey than other BB creams I have used, but it is also very light with a pinky-beige tinge, but this can be easily fixed by mixing it with darker products or using powder over the top.



This product doesn’t go cakey during the day even if you apply too much, and the texture of it is easy to spread, so a little goes a long way. It provides medium coverage and has SPF30, and evens out your skin tone pretty well.



What I love the most is the oil control – I have normal/oily skin and have to blot about three hours into the day, but with this product, I don’t have to blot until after five or so hours and it still looks freshly applied even at the end of the day. Also, the tube is small and convenient, and the smell is nice and refreshing – sort of herbal perfumy.

However, I find that it can slide around a bit and settle into lines and creases, and it also emphasizes flakey parts of skin when I don’t use a primer or moisturizer beforehand.

Pink Sakura is simply awesome. The prices, deals and choice of quality products are amazing, but most of all I love the service! It’s so convenient, and Pink Sakura is always helpful and happy to help :)

Comment from Pink Sakura:
Thank you so much for your review Han ^-^

You can find our BB creams collection Here

No comments:

Post a Comment