Friday 23 November 2012

Review: Etude House Teardrop Eyeliner #1 White


Review of Etude House Tear Drop Liner 
by Han

This was an impulse purchase, but I am so glad I bought it!
The colour is #1 white tear, but Pink Sakura also stocks other colours too, I’m pretty sure.

The product is a sort of like a glittery, liquid highlighter for tear ducts and underneath/inner corners of the eye, and comes in cute plastic packaging to easily fit in your makeup bag. The brush is fairly fine and soft, which lets you apply the product accurately.

Picture of packaging


Picture of swatch on hand 


What I love about this product is how it instantly brightens the eye and makes you seem more awake, even without makeup. It adds to the cutesy, dolly look and it looks rather natural especially when it’s blended. It lasts the whole day without much smudging, and it seems like the bottle will last for ages!

Picture of product on eye


What I don’t love is the consistency, which is a little bit watery so you kind of have to avoid blinking for about half a minute while it dries. Also, sometimes it does flake if I layer on too much, and find pieces of glitter on my face at the end of the day haha

Pink Sakura is simply awesome. The prices, deals and choice of quality products are amazing, but most of all I love the service! It’s so convenient, and Pink Sakura is always helpful and happy to help :)

Pink Sakura comment :
Thank you so much for your review Han ^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment